Login Register 18+
Forum » The Slots
» 2350X on NFT
Login Register
to reply.
Viewing 2 Posts - 1 through 2. (2 of 2) 1
This website and all content is intended for persons aged 18 and over only. Gambling can be addictive — please play responsibly. The BeGambleAware logo.
« Back to The Slots 10/09/2021 at 19:27 0 0 #10254 Icon showing author of the current post: paul1980 paul1980
Posts: 84 User


Sorry about the PIC quality but I just hit this on 20p, I'm still in disbelief, just thought I'd give it a go on 20p, was just about to knock it up to a quid as it was paying well in the base game also, if only sooner, but oh well. I have a video but it starts way into the bonus, I'll find a way to upload it if I can. Absolutely numb now, cashout incoming.

10/09/2021 at 19:28 0 0 #10255 Icon showing author of the current post: paul1980 paul1980
Posts: 84 User

https://youtube.com/shorts/iACfdOcDWjE?feature=share


Anyone, a little help with video posting? I uploaded to YouTube, but thats as far as I got.

Viewing 2 Posts - 1 through 2. (2 of 2) 1

Please login or register to reply to this topic.