We are GamblersDen ("us", "we", "our"). An independent entity.
These Terms & Conditions (the "Terms") set out the terms between you and us when you access our website gamblersden.com (the “Website”).
These Terms apply to all users of, and visitors to, the Website. Your use of the Website means that you accept and agree to abide by the following items which collectively form the Terms.
- If you register an account with us you will also be bound by our account terms.
- If you choose to enter one of our prize draws, you will also be bound by our prize draw terms.
We may change these policies at any time in which case we shall notify you of any changes to these policies by noting this on the Website. The changes will apply to your use of the Website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept this policy or any subsequent policy you should not continue to use the Website, after the policy do not accept has come into effect. If you continue to use the Website after accepting cookies, these terms and browsing any page on site, you are deemed to have accepted the terms, and agree to be bound by them./ This Policy was last changed on 3rd Oct 2019. This Policy can be stored or printed using the buttons from within your web browser
Information Commissioners Office Information
For the purposes of data protection legislation, We are the controller for the processing of your personal data. We have not notified the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) of our processing of personal data.
What we may collect
- Email Addresses
- Your Name
- Your Age
- Your contact telephone number
- Your Residential Address
- Technical information about the web browser you are using.
- Technical information about the device or computer you are using.
- Information about your location and your devices location on the internet.
How we collect information
- You can provide information to us
- You may as a result of socially connecting with us or otherwise engaging with us using social media platforms provide extra information.
- Via third party analytics services
How we may use any and all of the information we collect.
- To perform analysis on the site and its data. This data will be retained, for as long as it is required for this purpose.
- To diagnose and fix any issues with the site.
- To contact your regarding account issues.
- To contact you with promotional materials.
- To determine your elegibility to use the site.
Who we may share your data with and why
- Relevant authorities on production of a valid warrant, to aid and assist where possible with criminal investigation
- Our hosting providers, to enable them to physically hold the data that we use and process
- Our backup provider in order that should the data be removed or deleted without authorisation we are able to retrieve it.
- Our Outbound email providers in order that we can send emails for both transactional and marketing purposes.
- Our advertising partners in order that we can provide the best experience.
- Our payment provider in order that we can accept payments for any reason on the site
- Any content delivery services we choose to use to enable our site to perform as expected
For information about how the above relates to GDPR and the additional terms this creates, please visit the GDPR Page