I have a habit of counting missed teases. Just had 17 on Legacy of Dead before it ripped my balance. No bonus, only 17 teases 😫
Have you played johnan legendarian
Never heard of it. 86 teases is a joke!! Bet that triggered the hell out of you
It was horrific, actually ripped and redeposited As I wanted the bonus and it turned out to be shit, one to avoid for me now. Legacy is another I can’t ever bonus though so I feel your pain on the 17 teases
Weemonk23 - 13/04/2021 at 21:23
I have a habit of counting missed teases. Just had 17 on Legacy of Dead before it ripped my balance. No bonus, only 17 teases 😫
If this is a habit you have (I have it too I'm afraid to say) the Big Bass Bonanza is not the game for you. You'll run out of fingers and toes before you know it.
Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub is prone to throwing in three of four teases on consecutive spins and that has got to be so triggering for some folks.
I just cannot bear Legacy of Dead any longer as it keeps giving me 7-10x bonuses and I cannot even remember the last decent one. On a slightly different subject I have NEVER had a bonus on The Final Countdown and I would hate to think of the number of spins it has had. Until very recently Ted Megaways was the same although when it did eventually land it, the bonus was really good.
I have a feeling that both Legacy of Dead and Rise of Merlin are too familar to me and I find them boring now. This possibly makes it feel like the bonuses take even longer to land as well.
Final Countdown can be a bitch. You either get a bonus quick or it takes ages. Had some great wins from the volatile left hand side. Never made it to the last stage though.
The right hand side bonus has only paid me once when the dude with the increasing multiplier went to 88x.
I love Legacy and Merlin. They've paid some great wins including over 1000x, 5 scatters and full top symbol lines. As with any slot, you gotta catch them in the mood.
superdavey - 14/04/2021 at 09:03
Thought this thread was about my ex after a shandy.
If a woman says 'hello' to you Davey and walks off, it doesn't mean you've actually been in a relationship and she's now you ex 😜
Davey is currently stepping out with Kate Beckinsale having now relegated all of the other women who had said hello to him to "ex" status
Let's be honest lads if the giveaways here are anything to go by
Mahersfa - 14/04/2021 at 20:46
Let's be honest lads if the giveaways here are anything to go by
superdavey could trip on his own cock and fall in to Angelina Jolie
This comment should be put in the GD hall of comment fame. Brilliant
Weemonk23 - 14/04/2021 at 20:54
Mahersfa - 14/04/2021 at 20:46
Let's be honest lads if the giveaways here are anything to go by
superdavey could trip on his own cock and fall in to Angelina JolieThis comment should be put in the GD hall of comment fame. Brilliant
I’m just happy to be nominated 😂